Hospices across the U.S. rely upon this customized booklet to gently but clearly explain the dying process, helping caregivers to feel more confident in knowing what to expect when caring for someone in their final weeks of life. Features of When Death is Near: A Caregiver’s Guide include:
- ALTERNATE TITLE, When the Time Comes, is available upon request.
- NON-HOSPICE VERSION for hospitals and other health care organizations also available upon request. CLICK HERE to view the full non-hospice booklet.
- Quickly becoming the number-one booklet of its kind for educating caregivers and improving family satisfaction surveys.
- Considerably less expensive, more informative, and easier to read than comparable publications. Each chapter ends with practical “What You Can Do” bullets.
- Fully branded with your logo, colors, and contact information.
- Spanish version available.
1 to 499 copies: $1.64 each
500 to 999 copies: $1.52 each
1000 to 2499 copies: $1.42 each
2500 to 4999 copies: $1.35 each
5000 to 7499 copies: $1.30 each
7500 to 9999 copies: $1.25 each
10,000+ copies: $1.21 each
Branding = $25 one-time set-up fee
Prices and fees subject to change without notice.