Now published by Quality of Life Publishing Co., Hank Dunn’s books help patients and their families with end-of-life decision making. Hank Dunn is an ordained healthcare chaplain, best-selling author and speaker who, for more than 30 years, has been helping patients and their families as they struggle with end-of-life decisions.
You may also order by downloading the order form below or contacting us directly.Order Form
Toll free: 1-877-513-0099 | Email: info@QOLpublishing.com
Hard Choices for Loving People: CPR, Feeding Tubes, Palliative Care, Comfort Measures, and the Patient with a Serious Illness, Sixth Edition is a guide for helping patients and families with end-of-life decisions.
This book covers:
- Considering the goals of medical care before making healthcare decisions
- Treatments such as CPR, feeding tubes, dialysis, pacemakers, implanted defibrillators, hospitalization, palliative care, and hospice care as they apply to patients with a serious illness
- The emotional and spiritual concerns at the end of life for people of any or no faith tradition; the journey at the final stages of life is framed as a journey of letting go and letting be
Hard Choices is available in Spanish, Decisiones Difíciles para los Seres Queridos.
BRANDING AVAILABLE on orders of 100 or more. English and Spanish branded books are sold separately. Click here for more information.
To better serve you, we’ve set fixed press deadlines* for the entire year for branded Hard Choices books, English version:
- JANUARY 20th
- APRIL 20th
- JULY 20th
- OCTOBER 20th
* For estimated delivery the following month. If the press deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline will be pushed to the next business day.
- NEXT PRESS DEADLINE FOR SPANISH BOOKS: TBD, MID-TO-LATE 2017
Light in the Shadows: Meditations While Living with a Life-Threatening Illness, Second Edition is written for people struggling with a life-threatening illness.
In 27 brief selections, Chaplain Dunn covers some of the most important lessons for people who find themselves in this most difficult situation. Meditation titles include: “Choosing My Response,” “Giving Up, Letting Go, and Letting Be,” “Between Hope and Reality,” and “Quality, not Quantity.”
This book is about:
- Finding hope in hopeless situations
- Being grateful in the midst of great losses
- Experiencing a connection to things eternal
- Living a meaningful life while considering the possibility of death
- Getting to the root issues in medical treatment decisions
1 to 9 copies: $7.00 each
10 to 24 copies: $4.88 each
25 to 49 copies: $4.04 each
50 to 99 copies: $3.57 each
100 to 249 copies: $2.73 each
250 to 499 copies: $2.26 each
500 to 999 copies: $1.89 each
1000 to 1499 copies: $1.47 each
1500 to 1999 copies: $1.26 each
2000 to 3999 copies: $1.16 each
4000+ copies: $1.00 each