Based on a true story. When Jenny’s grandpas die within weeks of each other, her connection to them continues through her discovery of heart shapes all around her. Illustrations invite children to color, encouraging creativity. For adults, the booklet includes a discussion guide and “8 Things Kids Can Teach Grownups About Grief.” SKU: HSP
- Ideal tool to help engage the thoughts and feelings of grieving children, giving them an outlet to express their emotions.
- Written to meet health literacy standards
- Spanish version available
- Fully branded with your company’s logo, colors, and contact information
- No minimum order required for branding
- Generic booklets available
1 to 499 copies: $1.79 each
500 to 999 copies: $1.67 each
1000 to 2499 copies: $1.56 each
2500 to 4999 copies: $1.51 each
5000 to 7499 copies: $1.46 each
7500 to 9999 copies: $1.41 each
10,000+ copies: $1.37 each
REORDERING? Contact us with the product, quantity, and other instructions for the reorder. Toll free: 1-877-513-0099 | Email: info@QOLpublishing.com
First-time orders CLICK HERE FOR ORDER FORM.